WHY WORK FOR ALOE
Our team’s well-being and happiness matter to us. We balance deadlines and personal time with strategic planning. We value work-life balance and prioritize it, so our team can excel at work and enjoy their personal lives.
Everyone is equal
We believe that sparks of creativity can come from anyone on our team. Be it account servicing contributing to art direction, copywriters visualizing the key KV, or designers becoming wordsmiths. Embracing these diverse perspectives is part of our culture and drives our creative energy.
You speak, We listen
At our company, we’re always exploring. Share any new technology or trend you come across, and let’s innovate together. As a team, we’re driven to stay ahead and achieve greatness.
As the Account Executive, you are the main point of contact between clients and the creative team. Your role is important as you hold a project together and facilitate information between clients and the agency.
- Manage day-to-day projects and maintain good working relationship with clients
- Able to work independently and manage projects assigned to you
- Ensure deadlines and briefs are met in timely manner
- Provide accurate and detailed written & verbal briefs (For both internal & external clients)
- Response and reply promptly to client’s email & requests
- Innovate and take part in the conceptualisation of new projects or pitches
- Works well with team members to discuss and solve problems
- Take part in business development and grow new account
- Able to multi-task and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years Ad Agency working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Words, Powerpoint, Excel, etc)
- Candidate with digital advertising knowledge is a plus
- Proactive altitude, well organised, detailed-oriented with good working attitude
- Team Player and problem solver
- Good project management skills
We are seeking a Creative Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be passionate and hungry about design. Your work will range from branding, advertising, digital and print media, and various marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Design and develop ATL – BTL / Digital projects. (Print, eDM, banners, videos, social posts, microsite, etc)
- Take part in conceptualisation process of projects or pitches.
- Assist Creative Lead / Director on day to day projects.
- Create campaigns with Photoshop, illustrator, dreamweaver, aftereffects, etc.
- Works well with team members to develop projects and meet deadlines.
- Able to multi-task and works well in fast-paced environment.
- Able to work Independently, think creatively, and apply problem-solving skills.
- Diploma or any relevant Certificate in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work